Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Kristopher!

Well I had to come back on and let you all know Kristoper did make the cuts for the Talent Show. He is so excited!! They have practice Thursday after school and then the show is Wednesday the 20th. Its their last day before the Holiday Break. I will be sure to post pictures so you can all see what a dancer he is!! LOL

I also had to come on and let you know that my sweet boy was Student of the Month for November. It was a suprise to him!!! They let the parents know but keep it a secret from the kids until the day of the assembly. The assembly was on Friday so we got him a bunch of balloons and his dad got to come down to suprise him as well. They hid us in the band room and all the kids went to the gym. A teacher from each team (6th -8th are broken into two teams per grade) went forward and told who there student of the month was and then the parent of that child came out from hidding in the hall way. Kristopher was so shocked!! I wish I could have seen his face when the said his name!! He was thrilled he has wanted to get SOM since the first month of 6th grade. They get to have a pizza party tomorrow for all the students who received this honor!! Here are a few pictures from that day!! I should have more in a few days that I will post as well tha the teachers took.

No comments: