Thursday, January 04, 2007

Christmas Pictures of my Niece and Nephew

I had to post a few pictures of Dillon and Kaitlyn for all the family and friends to see. They came over Christmas Eve to open presents since we were going to be gone Christmas Day. Some of the pictures are of Kaitlyn in her Christmas dresses. Brandy bought the red one and I bought the pink one. She wore the pink one the week before Christmas to church then the red on Christmas Eve Sunday to church. She was just to darn cute!! And my little man got bath paint for Christmas so he of course had to go straight upstairs and get in the tub. Boy did he have fun!! What a sweetie pie he is!!!









1 comment:

The Dixons said...

How cute!! I just love the pics! Don't you love having a blog so that you can share pics?