Monday, April 09, 2007
Birthday Party!
Kristopher's party went great Friday night. He had 18 people here. I think there were 6 girls. The rest boys. All but one boy stayed the night. They had fun playing outside, they played football, and man hunt. They also played in the back yard on the trampoline. They played in our yard and at the park a block away. I was terrified someone was going to get hurt watching them rough housing around, but it all went great. They stayed up late talking and goofing off and watching movies. But they were up bright and early. I heard them about 7:15 and got up and made Bacon and Eggs, pancakes and toast. They eate 24 eggs and I don't even know how many pancakes!! Hungry boys!! Here are a few pics of the evening!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment