We had a few inches of snow this weekend so the boys had a blast playing out in it. Dillon couldn't wait to go out and make snow angels!! I got some cute pics of the boys playing on Saturday. Kristopher had friends over Sunday but for some reason I didn't get the camera out!! Shame on me!! But at least I have him and Dilly. Kristopher is so good with him. You would think they were brothers as much as they are together and love on each other. Dillon just adores his FuFu as he calls him. (no clue how it became fufu, bu he couldn't really say Kristopher when he was younger and thats what he said so it just stuck)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Looks like there was lots of fun in the snow and fun celebrating Christmas too. You got some good shots.
Beckie
Post a Comment