Thursday, October 02, 2008

Homecoming.....

Well my young boy or I guess I should say man went to homecoming this last weekend. He didn't go with a girl, which I told him was fine, because as a freshmen he doesn't need to worry about hanging with a girl trying to make sure she has a good time. He just needed to go and have a good time himself with all his friends. Which is what they all did. There was 19 of them at the house where we took pictures. A few of his good friends were missing but for the most part they were all there. Out of that 19 there were only 2 couples. I really showed my age that night, I kept saying Ok you going stag come over here, all you staggers stand here for a picture ect.. finally some of them said "what is stag???" LOL I was cracking up. What an old lady I am!! :-)
They all had a great time and boy did they all look GREAT!!! They went back to the house where we took pictures (the girl in the pinkish flowerery dress) and had a bon fire until midnight. Boy did that night take me back to a few years back when I was getting all dressed up for my first homecoming. (yes i said a few years it wasn't ALL that LONG ago!! LOL). I'm glad he went and had a great time!!! Lots of memories!!! Here are a few.......ok alot of the picutres!! :-)
Kristopher is the one in black with the red tie. Yes him and his friend Reid have the same outfit, not intentional. I thought Reids pants were stripped for some reason, his mom told me but for some reason I was thinking the pants were pin stripped, Kristopher saw his shirt and grabbed it up right away. Oh well!!

The kids had to have ties like Kristopher so we had to get two of my hubbys and tie them so they could wear them around the house. Dilly had to wear his to church the next day! LOL

The gal in the green dress is one of the girls I have picked out for him to marry! LOL The other girl was not there for pics she ended up having people show up at her house so we didn't get any of her. Kristopher says Liz (the one in the green) is pretty but she is to tall so thats not going to happen. They stood together for the picture and I told them "oh not much longer you will be as tall as her and you can go out" LOL he was so embarrassed. But he is use to me so he just laughed it off!! HA HA
DAWN LOOK AT THIS ONE REID IS SMILING!!!!!! PROOF HE CAN DO IT!! LOL

2 comments:

JAMIE'S CREW said...

What fun MIsty! YOu know I have a son that is also a freshman this year. But, he doesn't show any interest in going to homecoming...

Nice to see a post from you! I set you up on my blog so that I can SEE when you post!

Take care!

Anonymous said...

What a handsome young man indeed and sounds like they had a lot of fun.

Beckie