Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Our day

Well today we had to take Kristopher to the dr and to get some xrays of his foot. We were at the basketball game last night at the Middle School and he fell and hurt it. He was unable to put any pressure on it at all until a little while ago. We still don't have an results of the xrays yet. So hopefully by tomorrow. Since he is doing a little better this evening I am thinking that it probably isn't broke. This morning I thought maybe but not that he is walking a little better and with out the crutches (we had some here at the house he was using) as much I think it might just be bruised or something. He is worried about tomorrow because the tryouts for the talent show are tomorrow after school and him and two friends are going to try out. They are doing a "free style" dance to some rap song. He is hoping it will feel much better by then!

Tonight I put a new outfit on baby sister and she looks so cute so I had to take some pictures for grandma! Then Dillon of course had to have some and then take some so below are some of the pictures from tonight! My three beautiful babes!! Ok so one of them isn't really a baby anymore and two of them aren't biologically mine but I still consider them all my babies!! :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! Isn't it nice being able to share pics and stories with all of your family and friends!!

Anonymous said...

You all look so happy. Hope Kristopher foot is okay. Sounds like he just really bruised it or sprained it. Hey how are things going with Brandy?

Anonymous said...

Misty,
This is pretty cool...I tried to get family interested in "Myfamily.com" but looks like this might be an easier venue. Not sure if Wanda still has internet but her email was lwoodcox@aol.com. We'll check back often for updates....Love Danny & Deb