Just wanted to share a few pics of the boys playing in our first real snow this year. Its not a whole lot, but its enough to play in and call off school today!! It was must worse yesterday (when these pics were taken) it was blowing like crazy and before that it was all ice for about 2 hours then turned to snow. So the roads were HORRIBLE!! I was on my way to pick up Dillon and Kaityln and did a 180 in the entry way to the neighborhood that the sitter lives in. I was scared out of my mind.
The kids sure enjoyed it though. Kristopher is out now with Craig! I'm glad I'm not young anymore I hate the cold and would hate to have to go out in that and play!! LOL Glad I can sit by my fireplace and stay nice and WARM!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment