We had a great time at a Valentines Banquet last night. Our church is starting a new ministry called "Marriage Alive", and this was the kick off. We will be doing something each quater for married couples. Our next one is in June and it will be Hawaiian themed, then in September we will have a formal. We ate played games and had a small message. It was a great time of fellowship and fun!! Here are a few pictures from last night!


This is Cotton and I, Our friend Tom was suppose to bring his wife Lori but she got sick and couldn't come so my good friend Melissa and I said we would be his dates! :-)


Our friends Ken and Melissa Melissa and I
1 comment:
You and your hubby look so cute! I am so thankful that you have found a wonderful place to worship and fellowship!
Post a Comment