Thursday, July 19, 2007

Clubhouse

I haven't blogged in awhile!! So I thought I would hop on and put a quick update on here.



Kristopher and Cotton have been working hard for the past few months, along with a bunch of kids in the neighborhood and friends that come over on a club house. Kristopher and Craig (kristophers good friend) have wanted to build a club house in the backyard for a few years now. So finally this year they were able to do it. Of course I think Cotton has done more work than any kid has but he loves it. He says that once they are board with it he will use it to house stuff that won't fit in his big garage that he built himself last year. :-) I have posted a few pictures of it. Its attached to the side all of Cottons shed. They did a great job on it. And have been out there working on it since about 10:30 this morning. Its been an accumulation of time, sweat, money, and hard work since the begining of June. Since I took the picture, electricity has been put in and also a tv and fan. Gamecube will be heading out there soon. :-) Talk about spoiled!! LOL



No comments: