Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Some catching up...

Its been a few weeks so I thought I would post some new video and pictures of what we have done this month.

Kaitlyn was 1 on the 23rd. She loved when I sang Happy Birthday to her. She just giggled every time. She would tell you that yes it was her bday!! But she says she is NOT a big girl she is still my baby!! :-) I didn't get to go to her party Sunday but I hear they had a great time.

Dillon is 5 tomorrow!! He is of course very excited about that. Not sure what they are doing for his bday. He wants to go to chuck E cheese but they haven't said anything so far. I will have his presents for him here tomorrow and will make a cake. I am gone this weekend so can't do anything with him this weekend. :0( I will put some pics of that up later.

I took Dillon to the circus that came to town a week or two ago. He was so excited!! He had a great time. He got to ride an elephant!!! We got front row seats and he just looked in amazment at everything. I just and watched him watch everything. I just love seeing his eyes light up!!

Kristopher has had several track meets and done WONDERFUL in all of them. He even got first place recently. He was thrilled with that. He has made it to sectionals!! We are very proud of him!! He has really enjoyed track this year. Its been his first year of it and he says he wants to do it again next year. I think he really enjoys it because its something him and his dad can bond over. His dad ran track and taught kristopher how to jump hurdles and now his coaches are saying he has wonderful form, best they have seen. Mark and or Jenny and Marla (dads girlfriend and Marks mom) have made it to several meets!! He loves it when they come! I will post the link to the youtube video I put up so you can see his first place run.

I have taken a new job in the mornings. I only work for an hour and its $20 for the day!! Good money for not doing anything but sitting on a bus!! LOL Down side is that I'm not here in the morning with Kristopher to get him off to school. I asked him about it before I agreed to do it and he was ok with it. He mentioned last night that he didn't like my new job because he doesn't get to see me in the morning. (except when I go in and say goodbye). I told him its only for a few more weeks! :-) Of course this comes from a kid that doesn't hardly ever come and see me at lunch. LOL ( I work at his school) So I guess hes at that age when its ok to love me at home, but at school, no thank you!! LOL

He starts summer school in June and then football camp is in July and then the season starts in August!! I'm not real excited about that, I am going to be a nervous wreck. He made me PROMISE last night when we were talking about it that I would NOT run on to the field when he got tackled. He said the only time I can come down from the stands is if the ambulance is called. I told him thanks for his permission! LOL Good thing I will have friends there to hold me down!! :0)

Enjoy the pics and the video!! I threw in some of Kaitlyn from a couple of weeks ago! She is so cute with her little pig tails and she LOVES her Uncle Cotton SOOOO much!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the picture of the elephants.