Monday, October 22, 2007

Basketball and a new hair do...

Dillon (my 4 year old nephew) had his first basketball this past weekend. He was so excited. Although he didn't make any baskets he still had a blast running up and down the court. It was the cutest little thing. It brought back lots of memories to when Kristopher was 4 and playing at the same Civic Center. Dillon is #6 in the red shirts. They don't keep official score for this young age but they did win both games! :-)
sister couldn't let big brother take all the attention she had to have her picture taken too!! :-)

I went and got my hair cut today. My good friend Melissa does my hair and we decided that all that dead stuff HAD to be cut off no matter how short it would be. I had such horrible dead unhealthy hair!!! So here it is!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your nephew and niece are so cute and I like your hair cut.

Beckie

Mama B said...

Love the hair!!!!