Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Trip to Savannah 2007

Some friends and I went on a wonderful trip to Savannah, GA. We had so much fun, I wanted to show off some pictures of our trip. We met another friend that lives near Savannah.
http://www.picturetrail.com/hoffmannfamily

While we were there Cotton and Kristopher were on their annual "boys club" that they do every year. They go with all of Cottons brothers and their boys and then SEVERAL other guys and their sons in town to Charlie's lake ( Cottons brother Charlie has a lake with a few other guys with additional property all around it) they go four wheeling and have a BLAST!! They shoot skeet and do whatever it is guys do when they get to together. I never see many pictures from their weekends, I guess that they don't want us to know what they are doing, so they don't take pics!! LOL But they had a great time and came back in one piece so thats always good news when you leave a bunch of men/boys together!! LOL

No comments: