Thursday, June 12, 2008

My Visit to Georgia

Hi all!! I had to come and share my weekend with my friends Sarah and Paul and their girls Katie and Ella! I flew to ATL on Friday morning and stayed until Monday afternoon. I had a great time playing and visiting with all of them!!

Ella is 2 1/2 now and wise beyond her years!! She talks better than any two year old I have ever seen!! She can have full on conversations without skipping a beat!! She is SOOO beautiful wait till you see her wild beautiful hair!! The girls are to die for!! I told her mom should have named her Suzy so we could call her Suzy Q. She told me no my name is Ella!! :-) I have a video of her that is just so cute!! You can see how well she talks! She is full of energy and is always on the go! We played barbies several times, either I would be the mommy barbie or she would and same with the "baby" she would swtich every so often. We played "kitchen" for awhile one evening while Sarah did some cleaning. She loved to serve me all kinds of food and get my reaction of how I thought it tasted. Which by the way it was all very yummy!! LOL We also go to play outside a few times!! She loves riding her little bike, so we took a walk one day while mom and dad went shopping for Katie's bday presents. Katie rode her bike with Ella and I following behind. I have to say I'm glad I live in the FLAT lands of IL, those GA hills are hard when pushing a bike up them LOL. We spend some time on the back deck one evening just Ella and I and she jump roped, and showed me all her different faces that she has! Thats what I have on video to cute!! I got to put her to bed with stories and that was great!! She loves to read!! What a great mom she has for instilling reading as an important part of her day!! I loved every minute I spent with them!! It was all wonderful!!

Katie's 8th birthday was Saturday, she opened her presents that morning, with a trip to IHOP afterwards for yummy pancakes!! Then that evening we had her favorite meal of tortillini and cookie cake!! I think she had a great day!! The next day she left for camp. Mom and Dad took her to where she was to pick up the bus to head to TWO weeks of camp!! This camp she went to is unbelievable. I saw pictures of all they have to do and its amazing!! Its in the mountains of GA and I'm sure is just beautiful!! She isn't allowed to call home, but is allowed to get letters and send letters, so I hope that she is doing well!! She has grown up so much, she looks so much older!! I think of her as she was when I first met Sarah, in 2004!!

Thank you Sarah and Paul for a great weekend and for allowing me into your home to spend great quality time with you and the girls!! I loved my visit and look forward to more in the future!!

See the link below for pictures of my visit!!
share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AbM3LFy4cOXLg

No comments: