I'm so excited to be part of this great company!! I am now an Independent Demonstrator for GOLD CANYON CANDLES!!! Please check out my website at www.mygc.com/fragrantcandles if you have never heard of this company I PROMISE you won't be disappointed in the product. They have the most fragrant candles on the market.
All candles have two wicks for even burning and a more fragrant scent. The wax is a cool burning wax so if the candle accidentaly falls the wax will not burn anyone it may fall on. They use safety wicks that once they burn down they will automatically extinguish the flame.
Feel free to order on line or if you are interested in earning free stuff let me know and I can send you some catalogs for a catalog show. Or if you are in the St. Louis, Metro area I can come do a show for you!! Email me at Misty.Hoffmann@goldcanyon.us
Thanks!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment