Sunday, November 16, 2008

Surgery...

Brandy has her final surgery tomorrow morning. I will let you know how things go. Thank you for keeping her in your prayers. I'm sure everything will be fine and she will be out of the hospital hopefully by the end of the week. She has been in the hospital over a month now so thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.

If you are following Mary's story I know the family appreciates all of your prayers. She has made WONDERFUL progress. Please also keep Mary and her family in your thoughts and prayers. http://marryberryman.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Mary's Road To Recovery said...

Hi Misty, I just wanted to thank you for the gift card. (Pretty sly!) Your acts of kindness just keep amazing me. When Mary gets on her feet and gets going, I would really like for you to meet her. She is kind and thoughtful just like you. You would like her, just as so many others do. I hope your sister is coming along OK. I will keep her in my prayers also. Thanks to all of your friends who have been praying for Mary. Our whole family thanks you. Once again, from the bottom of my heart, thanks.

Scott Berryman