Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Show times tomorrow..

For those of you that wanted to know Megan will be on at 6:30am (central time) on Fox and Friends on the Fox news network. And then on the Today Show at 7:09 am (Central time). She was just on Anderson Coopper 360 and did a great job. They messed up why she was a 2nd time offender in their story but other than that they did a great job!! Mr. McGowen even spoke on camera which I thought was great of him. He had refused the local press. Which I guess is understandable I'm sure he was taken by suprise with all of this. I know I would have been shocked at all the press.

The Yahoo homepage has it on it http://www.yahoo.com/?rs=1 As does MSN homepage, http://www.msn.com/ scroll down to video highlights. Its her interview on KSDK channel 5 here in the St. Louis Metro area. All seem to be the same interview and same pictures. Its just amazing how fast this thing blew up and how fast it spread!

I think this all just has gotten so out of hand and blown up so much! I know Melissa is hoping things will calm down after tomorrow and they can get back to a normal life. She only wants to have the policy re looked at and possibly reworded or more specifics put into the handbook. Nothing more.

We love our small town and for the most part our School District is great. Thats why allot of people move to our town or within our school dist. because its such a good one. The teachers are great and I personally have never had real trouble with anyone. Kristopher has had some wonderful teachers in the past that he still speaks highly of today.

Well on a personal note I am off to California tomorrow and will be back Sunday. I can't wait to be able to relax and enjoy the company of friends!! :-) We are going to the spa on Saturday!! YEAH!!!

Have great rest of the week and weekend everyone!!

No comments: