Thursday, November 01, 2007

Halloween 2007

Well my big boy doesn't trick or treat so I got my niece and nephew their costumes and my nephew went with me to the church where we have a big Harvest Festival. There are all kinds of games, food and face painting. The kids always have a blast. Kristopher took him around to all the games while I worked in the kitchen making and serving hotdogs and soda. Kaitlyn came a little later with her mom and dad and we got her all dressed in her costume for a few pictures. Dillon was ready to go after that he wanted to go door to door and get some more candy although his bag was FULL already. :-) Here are a few pictures. They were so cute. I did dillys make up for him. He loved it!! :-) Sister didn't like the head thing, but kept it on for pictures at least!! :-)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a bunch of cuties your niece and nephew are! Love their costumes.

Beckie

Mama B said...

Too cute! I just love Halloween.