
Sunday, May 04, 2008
Dillon's 5th Birthday
Here are the pictures from Dillon's birthday. He turned five on May 1st. He hasn't had his big party yet... not sure he is going to have one with his friends like he wanted, his mom hasn't said anything about it. But I did make a cake, with his help and he opened his presents and we ate cake Thursday after Kristopher got home from school. Yes the cake is pink and yes I know he is a boy, and pink cake isn't really appropriate for a boy but he loves my strawberry cake so that's what he asked for. That's what he wanted last year too!! :-) (Please excuse the horrible hair day for me LOL I had been at work with my hair pulled back all day long!! ) In this first picture he had me take a picture of him showing the camera how old he is!! :-)








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment