Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Fun morning at the park

Dillon, Kaitlyn and I went to the park Saturday morning to play. I love watching them play and use their imagination. Of course Dilly does this more so than Kaitlyn. He always has some sort of story he is acting out on the play ground! Now that its nice out I'm sure we will be there every day!! It fills the day and they have a blast! I think they would stay there all day if I let them!! :-) I am hoping to take a picnic lunch up there next week for a lunch in the park. My last day of work is Thursday so Dill is counting down the days until we get to play all day together!

Here are a few pictures of our fun morning!! Cotton met us up there after he got home from work!! He had to get in there and play too of course!! :-)

Walking to the park, Kaitlyn had to push her "baby" (a little stuffed dog that Dillon got as a gift) in the baby stroller. It was so cute!


WWWEEEEEE they loved going down the slide!

Dillon was walking across the purple stepping stones and Sister wanted to as well, and i wanted a picture of her first, and she didn't like having to wait!! :-) So this is the picture I got!! LOL


Dillon attempting to push cotton and Kaitlyn on the merry go round!! That didn't last to long!


Driving the fighter fighter truck as Dillon calls it!

No comments: