We went on the boat Saturday and had a great time! It was Dillon's first time with us camping and he was SOOOOO good and had so much fun!! I of course don't have any pictures of him on the boat because I forgot the camera the time I was on the boat with him, and then when I gave it to dear ole hubby when he went back out he forgot to take pics so I just have Kristopher on and his friends and then some of all of us at the site!! I did remember I have two on my phone so they wont' be great but here those are of Dillon, he was so excited he got to drive the boat!!! Of course he had a grin the whole time expect when I snapped the picture! Here is one of him tubbing you can just barely see his head sticking out the top of the tube. He is with Kristophers friend Craig.
Saturday night it POURED even HARDER than Friday night and the tent got wet again. This time not as bad but we did have to bring in all their stuff to the camper to dry out a little the did end up sleeping in the tent this time but I think it still had some wet spots!!
Melissa and I left early Sunday morning before they went on the boat. She had a sunburn and I was looking for anyway to get out of there!! Camping, clean up, wet, mess, mud etc... I don't like any of it and all of it togther is even worse!! So her and I and one of her boys and Dillon left and the other guys stayed and played on the boat for a few hours before heading home. They had a great time and everyone was pretty red by the end of the weekend!!
Here are some pictures of my last camping trip!! I swore after all that rain I was never going camping again!! Although we do have a wonderful 5th wheel so its really not like we are roughing it, its just not any fun to me. I could stay on the boat all day, but the camping thing just isn't for
me!

No comments:
Post a Comment