Thursday, July 31, 2008

Update on Pierre and Maslin

As many of you know I have several surrogate children and I love to give updates whenever I can. I talked Kristina several times this week and she informed me that the little tiny babies that we delivered on February 14th, 2008 at 5.9 lbs and 5.6lbs are now Pierre 18.10 lbs and Little Twin Maslin at 18.1 I am SOOO in shock!! How it that possible?? Its only been 5 months!! They are just so huge! AND she said Pierre is rolling completely over from his back to his belly and getting up on all fours and crawling. Granted he doesn't go to far but at FIVE months?? That is just so early!! But she did say they still love to cuddle so they aren't all grown up yet!! :-) Here are a few pictures for you to see just how big they are!!

Thank you so much Kristina for the pictures and all the calls!! I hope you're recovery from surgery keeps going well!! I know you hate not being able to care for the boys by yourself!
Love ya!


Pierre with his sweet chubby cheeks


Maslin with his beautiful big eyes!! Now known as Baby McDreamy because you just get lost in his dreamy eyes!!


Maslin


Pierre in the diaper and Maslin chewing his hand


Maslin


Pierre up top Maslin below

I just adore them so much!! They have grown and changed more than I would have ever thought in just 4 months since I have seen them. I can't wait to see them again. I miss them tuns and wish I could be there to help mom out after her shoulder surgery!! But she has beefed them up so much they are over my weight limit since my surgery!! HA HA!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are adorable. I couldn't remember if they were identicle or not. Thanks for sharing!

Holly said...

Hi Misty -
This is Holly from Proverbs 31. I'm not sure why you haven't received the devotionals yet. I would subscribe again from our website. All they need is your first and last name and your email. I would do it for you, but i don't know your last name! And I'm so sorry, I also don't know how to delete your comment from our site. I think you have to do that. Sorry!

JAMIE'S CREW said...

Hey Misty -
I lost track of you for awhile - but went over to the Journey through Surrogacy website today and saw the link to your family website. Yea for me!

Pierre and Maslin look really great. So sweet. It is great getting to catch up on you too - since I have been out of touch for a few months.

ANyway - I will have to update the link in my blog to the correct one.

Take care!