We had a great day at 6 flags, the weather wasn't suppose to be very good so I think it scared most people away the lines were great! No wait in most!! So just my kinda day at Six Flags! :-) It wasn't tooooo hot either! It got warm in the sun, but when we went to the water park I got a little cool!!
The trip included me, Kristopher, Dillon, and two of Kristopher's friends, Michael and Craig. Of course the older boys went off on their own and what do you know it just so happens two of the girls they hang out with were going to be that day!! HHHHMMM wonder if that was a co incky dink or not?? :-) Then they saw another friend there with a cousin of his and a friend so it ended up being a big bunch!! They had a great time! Of course I only have a couple of pics of them because they went off on their own, but we did meet up with them. They took Dillon on the BIG HUGE ferris wheel that I am way to chicken to ride. So here are some picture of that. Dillon hodling the thums up sign and Kristopher posing for himself!
He loved the big raft water ride! He laughed the whole time of course we sat in the two seats that got the most wet!! We were SOAKED at the end of the ride!! So thats why there aren't any pictures of us together on here, because as you can imagine, I was not looking so hot after being soaked from head to toe and no hair dryer or flat iron handy!! LOL
Ok I lied I found this one picture, then went to the bathroom after the ride and saw what I looked like! AAAAAAHHHHHHHH

After they took Dil on the ferris wheel the other kids were going to go ride the Super Man you couldn't pay me enough money to ride that and Kristopher really didn't want to and it just so happen to be right close to the mine train coaster so Dillon asked him to go on that with him so he got out of going on the Super Man!! :-) (thanks dil) Look at this big smile!!

I met them over at the Mr. Freeze. I called Kristopher and he said he was in line to go on it and he had never been on that one before and was scared so I had to go see him afterwards and was able to coarse my way into getting them to pose for me!! :-) (he loved the coaster by the way, he went on it a few times)
So those are the pics I have of the older ones! Except when we left a little after 9PM!!! (we got there before it even opened at 10:30am) can you say LONG DAY!!! Anyway here are a variety of pictures of Dillon through out the park!! He was so cute!! He would jump up and down and giggle he was so excited!! I wish I had a video camera at the water park he had so much fun going down the big red slide. He couldn't wait to get up to the top and go down again!! I loved watching his face experiencing so many new things!! Such a great memory!! I love making memories and I think him in Six Flags will for sure be one of the best with him!! He wanted so bad to ride all the big coasters with "fufu" but he wasn't tall enough. I told him in a few years he could!! He has no fear that's for sure!!
He wasn't to thrilled with the kiddy rides. I had to tell him to smile and so there fore I get a tad bit of a fake smile!! He would have much rather been on the big ride kid rides!! We tried to get him on one of the new rides Tony Hawk something or other but that one was 42' and he is about 2 inches short!! I told him maybe we would be able to sneak him on, next year if he was just a tad to short. The mine train was 42 as well but they weren't measuring so we rode that over and over! He LOVED that one!
He loved getting to drive the old time cars. He was driving and wanted me to steer it after a little bit because he thought he kept driving off the "road" so he said "mimi you do drive and I'll push the gas" well i got a text right then and I went to open the phone and he freaked out because he thought we were going to crash because I wasn't holding the wheel so he stopped suddenly and we flew forward, he had a fit!! It was so funny! This was when we first started and he was so excited to get to drive!

He loved all the characters that were walking around and every one that we saw we had to stop and say hi and of course get a picture, so here are a few of those!!




At the end of the day they had a cute dance team come out to sing and dance, he was having fun as they tossed out beads!!

1 comment:
Well, you got quite a few pictures, and it looked like a great day. Those kiddy rides can be boring as they get older, but Lana is still at the stage that they scare the heck out of her.
Beckie
Post a Comment